2012. Picked up climbing as a legitimate hobby. Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Celebrated St. Patrick’s Day in Savannah. Spent a lot of time climbing outdoors. Spent a lot of time napping in hammocks. Saw the most beautiful stars of my life. Spent my Monday mornings having breakfast at some of the best places in Atlanta. Experienced the greatest show of my life. Successfully planned Prom at our climbing gym. Ran in a tutu. Climbed in a tutu. Bought a new car. Learned permutations. Discovered a love of brussels sprouts.
2013 Bucket List:
1. Take tap dancing lessons.
2. Climb in a foreign country.
3. Get lead certified before the end of January.
4. Start weighing ingredients instead of measuring.
5. Learn something new every month.
6. Drink better wine.
7. Spend every long weekend in a different state.
8. Meditate every morning.
9. Camp in Utah.
11. Write more letters.
12. Send said letters.
13. Spend more time doing things simply because they make me happy.
14. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
15. Celebrate a holiday in an interesting city.
16. See at least one good show a month.
17. Cook at least one good meal a week.
18. Stop drinking bad mixed drinks.
19. Visit friends who mean a lot to me & stop spending time with people who bring me down.
20. Retake the damn GRE. & get into grad school. Or make better plans.